Monday, March 2, 2009

SNOW! WE GOT SNOW!!!!!!!

Miss M and I were skeptical when we heard we were expecting some accumulation last night. After all, it hasn't snowed all winter! But we were in the thick of it driving home from the Quilt Show last night. We slid into the driveway and by the time we got unpacked from our weekend in Smithfield, she was able to do this!


We ended up with about 10 inches of the white stuff, so she and I both are enjoying our first (and probably last) snow day of the season today.

The Quilt Show was a LOT of fun. I really enjoyed looking at all the beautiful quilts. What some people can do with a needle is absolutely amazing! Miss Lola loaded up on pretty fabrics and thread, and Diana and I found some cross stitch floss as well. I also found a booth called "Precious Memories" and got these cool hooks for the kitchen for $1 each...


Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your day!!!

No comments: