Saturday, March 7, 2009

This is Hendrix (the Husky) and Marley (the lab mix). I LOVE this picture.


Marley is such a little diva. We actually managed to get Hendrix to SIT DOWN for a picture and she just had to be involved, too!

We're expecting 77 degrees today! This compared to almost a foot of snow less than a week ago. Mother Nature sure is the fickle one! I'm just glad it's Saturday and I can be home to enjoy the beautiful weather.

Have a wonderful day!

P.S. Don't forget to set your clocks AHEAD one hour tonight!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shirl! So glad to hear from you! I can't believe last time I visited you was December! I thought you left blogging but I'm glad you're back!!! Look at those eyes! Wow are they really that blue or is the camera doing tricks here! Such pretty dogs! Hope you've been doing well! I could have done without that snow; driving to Dulles was a nightmare with all the traffic stopped! Thankfully down here it all melts quickly! Since I've gone back to work 3days a week I've been trying to catch up but not doing too well! Now that I know you're back I'll talk to you soon!!! Have a great week - Sincerely, Jeannette

Glenda said...

What pretty puppies. I have two and there like little kids always getting in to trouble.

CIao

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

How cute !! My son has a Husky,I love their eyes,such pretty blue.