Friday, October 10, 2008

Don't Let His Looks Fool You

This guy is SHARP! (As in he is NOT happy to be in a new place!)


We had a time trying to get Mr. Thomas into the new house. Miss M had to tackle him, then I rushed over and grabbed him by the nap of the neck. He threw his back paws up and gave me a good 3" scratch on the inside of my arm. OUCH! I think he's STILL under the bed. He's such a wimp. On the other hand, Miss Sable came in like she owns the place and is very comfortable. Girls are SO much better than boys! LOL

We're still moving, but we don't have very much left to go. Maddy is adjusting really well and seems to be so happy in her new house. So is Mommy. :)

Hopefully I'll have some pics to share this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shirl! I'm so glad Maddy is happy there. Sometimes kids have a hard time but I see your other kid is having a harder time! 3" scratch ouch!!! I was going to ask if you slept last night but seems like you are awake and going strong so you must have!lol Hope you are settled soon, look forward to the pics - Sincerely, Jeannette

Anonymous said...

That is one peeved looking feline!!

I can't wait to see pictures!

Lisa & Alfie said...

Yeah, hopefully most of the hard part is done. I agree. Girls adapt much better, are more creative and more more flexible. Yea for us! Sorry Mr Thomas. And quit scratchig the hand that feeds you! LOL
Lisa & Alfie