Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tonight's The Night

DS's and I are moving the beds this evening, so Miss M and I will be spending tonight at the new place. I got tickled at her last night because I was unpacking the kitchen stuff and she asked if we could stay there and sleep on the floor. HA! I told her if I laid on that floor all night I'd still be there a week from now! LOL

A big heartfelt "THANK YOU" to everyone who has left a comment of support. I really appreciate your kind words and friendship more than you know.

Have a great Wednesday! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do hope all goes well!!

xstitcher said...

This week is just full of excitement for you and Miss M. I hope you all aren't too excited to get some sleep tonight!!!

Hugs,
Diana

Anonymous said...

Hi Shirl! Once the beds are in you are officially Home! Hope you get a good nights sleep and the new noises don't keep you awake! So exciting a fresh start is!!! Sleep tight - Sincerely, Jeannette

Lisa & Alfie said...

And of course pizza on the living room room to celebrate. Although by now, you are both probably exhausted and asleep from all the excitement.
Lisa & Alfie