Monday, October 6, 2008

She Who Shall NOT Be Ignored


Every time Maddy put her down, Miss Sable would hop right back up there. I think someone wanted some attention, huh?

Speaking of Miss M, she's not feeling well today, so I'm home with her. She was a little off her mark yesterday, just laying around and not doing much, then today she's complaining of nausea and a tummy ache. I've got her tucked in with some hot chocolate and the remote, and she's fine for now. I hate it when she's sick. :(

Have a wonderful Monday, you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Don't tick off the cat!!

I hope Miss M feels better soon!!

xstitcher said...

Feel better Miss M!!!

Hugs,
Diana & Hollyanne

Anonymous said...

Hi Shirl! Hope Maddy is feeling better! My daughter was in the dr.s office 2x's last week with throat thing. Tis the season for them to catch everything!(a mental health day is always needed too even for the young ones!) Feel better Maddy!!! Sincerely, Jeannette