Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sick & Tired

Every year I get sick about this time. It's always right before the flu shots are given at work, too. EVERY year. I was down and out this past weekend with a severe sinus infection. Just how much mucus is in an average sized adult head anyway? But other than still sounding like a man when I talk I'm feeling MUCH better.

Miss M is looking forward to Friday night trick-or-treating. She still hasn't completely decided what she's going to dress up as, but it looks like it's going to have to be something warm. The nights are really chilly lately.

Hopefully tonight we'll get to carve the Jack-o-lanterns and roast some pumpkin seeds. Yum.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of mucus!! I'm so glad you are feeling better!

Lisa & Alfie said...

I know. It makes your head feel like a big ol pumpkin!
Lisa & Alfie

Anonymous said...

I am glad you're feeling better. I've been off line with a broken computer and just got it back. Sorry to here you've been under the weather.
Miss M will have fun carving those pumpkins :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Shirl! I was wondering if you were ok! I was stopping in again today to check on you; glad you are feelin a little better. I know I'm due for a cold and am dreading it; my hands are chapped from continually washing!lol and I hold my breath and go the other way everytime someone sneezes or coughs!lol Hope you have a great Halloween in your new place. My head is in chaos so I'm gonna be off for a couple days, so have a great Weekend - Sincerely, Jeannette

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Glad your better.Hope you had a good Halloween evening.