Thursday, September 4, 2008

Are You Ready For Some FOOTBALL???

Tonight's the night...it's gonna be alright...(oops, sorry Rod! LOL) I'm SO EXCITED about the season FINALLY starting! It feels like it's been forever. Win or lose, I'm just glad my boys are back on the field.

Photobucket

Hurricane Hanna is heading for the SC shore tomorrow and will work her way up the Coast over the weekend. They're predicting lots of rain and wind for us on Saturday. I just hope the power doesn't go out. I hate it when that happens!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have lost my old NFL fervor, but my Fighting Illini have their home opener this weekend. Go orange & bue!!

Fingers crossed that Hannah doesn't do any damange!

bj said...

Here's a prayer being sent up that Hannah dies waaaay before she can do damage!
Stay safe....
love, bj