Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's RAINING!

And I'm HOME! That NEVER happens! LOL Ah, sitting here in a quiet house with a cuppa coffee, reading blogs, and listening to it rain. Does it GET any BETTER?

Yesterday I was tagged by my friend Jeanette to post 7 Facts about me. I enjoyed reading hers, and hope to read more fascinating tidbits as I pass the Tag along! Here goes...

7 Facts About Me

1. I was born with blonde hair and blue eyes.
2. I was a majorette in high school.
3. I'm a Star Trek fan.
4. I'm a Ford girl.
5. My favorite color is green.
6. I LOVE to cross stitch.
7. My favorite song is "In The Air Tonight" by Phil Collins.

Now, I get to tag some of my friends to play along! I tag...

* Lola at AnSewOn
* Missy at Que Sera Sera
* Trina at Embarking Upon A New Horizon
* Shari at Shari's Sharings

Can't wait to see what interesting facts I can learn about you all!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Glad you got to enjoy a rainy day indoors. I love when that happens. Hope you are enjoying your time off.