Monday, September 1, 2008

Last Blast of Summer!




I hope everyone is having
a great
Labor Day weekend!


School starts tomorrow for Miss M. She's as ready as she'll be, and very excited to get started. I'll have the traditional "first day" picture to share tomorrow. I also go tomorrow morning for the mamo retake and ultrasound. Can't wait to hear the word "benign" so I can just get on with it.



The Holiday Grand Plan started yesterday, and I'm in the mood to start planning for Christmas this year. Not really sure where I'll be when the holidays roll around, but it's nice to think about being organized and completely finished so I can just sit back and enjoy them. I so love Christmas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((Hugs))) Thinking about you this morning!

Hope Maddy has the a great first day back!