Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fall In Fifteen Days!

The temps here are still so very hot, and Hanna made it so unbearably humid the past few days that it's just been miserable. But relief is coming, and I can hardly wait!

Speaking of Hanna, we had some pretty serious rain on Friday night and early yesterday. The wind knocked down a few branches here and there, but luckily our power stayed on.

Yesterday I woke up with a migraine from hell and ended up trying to sleep most of the day. Thankfully it's gone now, but what a way to spend a Saturday! NOT!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I too am excited for fall. Sorry you were ill. Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shirl! I'm glad that migraine is gone!! I love your new header picture; just beautiful. I can't wait for this humid junk to be gone; I come alive in Fall. I need to go and check out what you've been stitching and your other favorite sites. Oh and thanks for reminding me that "eclectic" is a style. Have a great day - Jeannette