Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I Remembered The Eggs!

I made 2 more loaves of Amish Friendship Bread last night, and I remembered the eggs! It's amazing what a difference they made! LOL We tried chocolate pudding this time and it was fabulous. I know chocolate and bread doesn't sound too appetizing together, but the bread is really more of a cake. YUM!

Wanna see my dream house? I drive by this little gem every day, and for some reason I'm just drawn to it's coziness and serenity...

Photobucket

Maybe someday when the kids are grown and on their own I can scale down and move into a dollhouse like this. Ah, what a dream!

5 comments:

Lisa & Alfie said...

Can you send me some of that bread? Chocolate? Bread? What's not to like? it smells wonderful from here.
Lisa & Alfie

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Sounds yummy to me ! Think I'll go eat ! I like your dream house .

xstitcher said...

Way to go! I knew you could do it!!

Diana

Karen said...

what a great house

Anonymous said...

Chocolate bread in your dream house. Sounds perfect!