Friday, August 29, 2008

I'm With Garfield!

Photobucket

SO ready for the weekend! How about you?

Lynne is coming over tonight to stitch, and I'm going to make spaghetti for dinner. I'm looking forward to some down time and visiting with a friend. I know she needs a break from all her unpacking as well.

Our puppy, Miss Marley, is being fixed today *shudder* so she's going to need extra TLC this weekend. Pour baby, I hope she recovers quickly and has an easy time of it. She's so innocent and sweet. I hate the thought of her going under the knife, so please send up a little prayer for her today.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you and Lynne have a great stitchy fest!!

Anonymous said...

It should have been Friday on Monday. Thank goodness for the long weekend!

Have fun tonight!

Christina said...

Have a great time with Lynne. I am sure the pup will do just fine.