Sunday, August 24, 2008

Puzzled

I love puzzles. Mom and I used to sit for hours on end working them and chatting away. The bigger the better. My daughter has grown to love them as well which is so cool! This is one she just finished...

Photobucket

Got this one for her for a buck at the Dollar Tree! LOL

I spoke with the nurse and she said there is a "2cm oval density in the right breast," so the doc has ordered an ultrasound along with the additional views. I'm certain it's nothing, but of course I'll do what they tell me to do like a good little patient! LOL

We're heading out to the County Fair today. The weather looks like it's going to be bearable, too! I hope everyone has a fabulous Sunday!

2 comments:

Lisa & Alfie said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers Shirl. And are showing an amazing amount of grace under pressure.
Lisa & Alfie

Anonymous said...

(((Hugs))) I wish I could be there to hold your hand!

Beautiful puzzle done by Miss M!!