Thursday, August 21, 2008

Unruly Girls...

Mamogram report came and it seems I need to go back for some further "views." No reason noted on the letter, but there was a "finding" that necessitates them taking another look. Joy. So, I'm trying to stay calm and optimistic. Another blip in my otherwise serene and tranquil life....*yeah right* Any prayers and good thoughts would definitely be appreciated!

Dear son #1 brought me lunch today! I love those Wendy's Homestyle Wraps. YUM. I like the ones McDonald's has, but these are even better. WTG, Dave Thomas crew!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope any further 'views' come back ok ((HUGS))
Oh that does look yummy!!

xstitcher said...

Hoping and praying that everything comes back okay hon!
((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

The biggest (((((HUGS)))))!!!!!

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Shirl , I am sending prayers your way dear. Keep us informed .

Unknown said...

Shirl, here's another (((hug))) to remind you that there are people thinking about you. Aw heck, how about a xxxkissxxx too!?

"Magnolia" said...

Thank you girls so much!!!