Monday, August 18, 2008

Meet Me At The Fair!


The Chesterfield County Fair starts this week! I'm looking forward to taking Miss M this weekend. I can smell that yummy Fair food now! I had intentions of entering my current cross stitch work-in-progress this year, but alas I didn't get finished in time. Next year I hope to have it framed and ready to go, though. I always enjoy browsing through all the exhibits, and of course Miss M LOVES the animals!

My BFF's hubby had a heart attack on Thursday evening. He's doing well and is expected to get to go home today. I've been praying hard for them. I hope he recovers completely and things are back to normal soon. Scary stuff...he's only 41!

I've got to get school shopping wrapped up this week. I'm not as excited as a lot of Moms out there because school for me means having to wake Miss M every morning. She's definitely NOT a morning person. Sometimes I wonder if she's even my daughter! She'd better plan on an evening shift job when she grows up. lol

Have a great Monday!!!

3 comments:

Lisa & Alfie said...

I'm with Miss M! I am definitely not a morning person. In fact, I don't open my store until 11am for that very reason. Have a wonderful time at the fair. It's been ages since I have been to one.
Lisa & Alfie

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

I haven't been to a fair in ages. Do they still have cotten candy and candy apples ? I wish I had a big ole candy apple . :0) :0)

Unknown said...

LOL! I have one of those too! Best wishes to your friend and her family.