Thursday, July 3, 2008

22 Years Ago Today...

My sweet Granny became an Angel. She was so special to me throughout my childhood. I remember coming home from school every day and stopping by her house for a Little Debbie Swiss Roll that she always kept for me. She bought all my school clothes, my first car, and absolutely spoiled me rotten. I still miss her so much, but I know she's still watching over me as my sweet Guardian Angel.

It's a HOT one today! Supposed to be 95 degrees. There's a chance of thunderstorms this weekend, but in Richmond that usually means more humidity as opposed to it cooling things off. Lovely weather we have here!

Last night I absolutely crashed when I went home. I didn't even feel like stitching. Do you ever feel guilty when you have prime stitching time and don't use it?

I'm going with MIL this evening to Penney's to try and find a new bathing suit. I got a $15 birthday coupon from them, so hopefully I can find one that I like that isn't hugely expensive.

And I just called and my stylist has an opening for this evening, so I'm getting a haircut! Woohoo!

No comments: