Friday, July 11, 2008

My Birthday Cards

Just look at all the cards I received from my TS friends this year...



Each one of them had a little surprise tucked inside, from magnets to flosses to notepads. I also received Rosewood Manor's "Something Old Something New" from Carol, which was on my Wish List. I had such a wonderful birthday this year!

I took MIL to meet a friend at the bus stop last night for a layover she had in Richmond. We picked her up and we went to DBIL Brian's club, Infuzion. We had a nice visit and I stitched while they caught up on old times. The food was awesome, and they have an ice bar where everything inside is made of ice! It's kept at 23 degrees. Even the walls and glasses are made of ice. Awesome experience. We didn't get home until 12:30, so I slept like a rock last night/this morning. LOL

I'm so glad it's FRIDAY! I hope to get a lot done around the house this weekend, especially another cabinet in the kitchen.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Nice blog! I didn't know you had one. Love the puppy! What a cutie. Glad your MIL had a nice time. They have one of those ice bars in Vegas. Didn't go inside, but it sure looks neat. Glad you enjoyed all your cards and goodies.