Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Angel Sue!

Today would have been my Mom's 63rd birthday. I can't believe she's been gone 5 years. But those fireworks in the sky are her birthday celebration, and I thank God for this day in 1945 when she was brought into the world.





Mom! I love you!!!


Last night MJ and I went to Penney's and I got my hair cut. Garyn really took his time with the shampooing and it felt so nice! He took about 4 inches off of my hair and I really love how it looks and feels. And it's much cooler. I bought myself a new bathing suit and a couple shirts and pairs of slacks. I even got myself a pair of jeans that were on sale! I haven't worn jeans in a long time.

Tonight we're going to grill steaks. I'm doing a pasta salad and MJ is doing the rest. She's been such a help to me lately and I really appreciate her. She has her moments, but for the most part she's not a bad mother-in-law at all.


No comments: