Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's Official...I'm OLD

42. I'm 42. I remember when I thought 30 was old. I'm not sure where my life has gone, but one thing's for sure...I can't remember most of it!

I had an absolutely wonderful day. I spent it stitching and napping. LOL The boys bought me a FABULOUS Cracker Barrel rocking chair that I dearly love. I've wanted one for so long. They bought it assembled and somehow got it in Randy's little car to bring it home. I love my boys!





Later on in the evening Dana took me out to dinner. We went to Hops and had a wonderful steak. After dinner, we went to Michael's where I found some cute little things for the upcoming Advent Exchange at TS. We then headed to Bed, Bath and Beyond, and she bought me a PedEgg. I had been wanting to try one for a while, and it works really well! I had a great birthday this year.

No comments: