Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Meme


I THINK -- This will be fun!

I KNOW -- My kids love me.

I HAVE -- A great house with tons of potential.

I WISH -- For peace. Peace in the world, peace in my life, peace at home. I just want peace.

I HATE -- Cancer.

I LIKE -- Coffee, storms, shabby chic, pizza, Fall, forensic shows, lilacs.

I MISS -- My Mom more than I can say.

I FEAR -- That Patrick has a skewed view of relationships.

I FEEL -- Tired.

I HEAR -- A fan.

I SMELL -- Coffee.

I CRAVE -- Affection from a lover.

I SEARCH -- For the pen I had a few minutes ago, my paring knife, my camera batteries, my cell phone charger, my sanity...

I WONDER -- If I'll ever be financially comfortable.

I REGRET -- How I left things with my Grandmother before she passed away.

I LOVE -- My kids, my kitties, my friends, my bed, my stash, my car.

I ACHE -- All too often.

I AM NOT -- 25.

I BELIEVE -- In Guardian Angels.

I DANCE -- Because I feel the music.

I SING -- With the radio.

I CRY -- Way too much.

I DON'T ALWAYS -- Stick to my guns.

I FIGHT -- When I have to.

I WRITE -- Budgets, lists, and other things I don't stick to.

I WIN -- Lots of money at Webkinz World!

I NEVER -- Have enough time at home.

I ALWAYS -- Enjoy time with my friends.

I LISTEN -- To it rain.

I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND -- At work. I'm always at work. I was just at work, now I'm here again at work.

I AM SCARED -- Of a praying mantis (scares me to even TYPE the words!)

I NEED -- Security.

I AM HAPPY ABOUT -- Madison being so beautiful and smart.

I IMAGINE -- What it will be like at home once my kids are on their own.

I WANT -- To be a SAHM.

No comments: