Monday, July 21, 2008

Lunch With Lynne

Lynne and I went to Max & Erma's for lunch. YUM! That mozarella chicken sandwich is just my most favorite EVER!


We also did some brainstorming for our TS County Fair coming up next month. I think it was good for her to get her mind off moving and unpacking for a while. That stuff can get so overwhelming.

I went after work to get my bloodwork done that the doc ordered last Thursday. The gal MISSED my vein and had to adjust the needle (ouch), so therefore I have a big bruise now. HATE it when that happens!

I got the back deck swept off in between running for cover from those little black fuzzy mosquitos. I need to look online to find something to spray on the bushes to get rid of those things, or at least keep them at bay. They bite as soon as they land on you, so before you realize they're there, they've given you a whelt! HATE those things!

It's supposed to be over 100 on Tuesday, then rain on Wednesday. I hope it does rain this time and actually cool things off instead of making it worse. LOVE this Richmond weather (said tongue in cheek).


1 comment:

Christina said...

Glad you girls had a good time. Your lunch looks yummie. Good luck with your mosquitos.