Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday, Monday...

Well, it's Monday again. I had a great weekend but they're just never long enough!

Saturday I met Diana in Williamsburg for a little shopping. We went to the cross stitch shop first, and had a great time looking through fabrics and fibers. I picked out a pretty piece of linen for an upcoming project, and a few flosses for one I'm working on now.

After that, we headed to the Pottery. We were both VERY disappointed this trip because the prices have went up to retail! We did find some gorgeous ribbon in 10-yard spools for $1.49, so we both got some of that. And I bought Miss M a net storage bin for her Webkinz. But that's all! I have never gotten out of there that cheap! Even the shelled peanuts I buy every trip for the past 7 years at $3.99 a bag have gone up to $7.49! Things sure have changed.

We had a wonderful lunch at Cracker Barrel. I had the usual chicken & rice and D had breakfast! I found Miss M a crystal growing kit, and treated myself to a bag of maple nut goodies.

Yesterday I cleaned and lounged and helped Maddy with her crystal project. It was a great lazy Sunday.

Lynne and I are sofa shopping this evening, so I'm looking forward to spending time with her.

Hope to have some pictures to share tomorrow if I can kick them off the computer tonight! LOL

1 comment:

Christina said...

Glad you both had a good time together. Isn't it sad how expensive things are getting? I had a lazy Sunday too and I loved it. Have fun sofa shopping.