Monday, July 7, 2008

Storms, Shores, & Snores

Sunday was such a lazy day. I woke up with a headache thanks to the birthday drink of rum & Sierra Mist that Rob made me. I should know better than to drink liquor with all that sugar! I snored most of the day away trying to shake the headache.
Lynne came over around 4ish and brought my birthday present. She got me Shores of Hawk Run Hollow which I've wanted since it came out. It'll be a while before I start it because I want to do the Village companion piece next, but I've got it now and it'll wait patiently until I'm ready for it. I'm so tickled!



We stitched for hours and munched on pizza and cookies. It's so great to get together with her and enjoy our favorite hobby. I got a lot done on House #10, and she worked on a bookmark for an exchange at TS. Around 9:00 it started to storm really heavily. I actually got to listen to the rain and drift off to sleep. There's nothing better in this world than a storm lullaby!

No comments: