Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Today Is My Hysterversary!

One year ago today I went under the knife. Best decision I've ever made in my life. Man, what a difference that surgery has made! Now if I could only figure out how to lose the weight I've gained since being "fixed!" LOL

Christmas in July has had me thinking over the last few days. Miss M and I have decided that we're going to try our best to have an old-fashioned Christmas this year. We're going to make some salt dough ornaments, string popcorn & cranberries, drive around to look at the lights, watch Christmas shows & movies together, and bake lots of goodies. And of course get a live tree. It's time to get our holidays back to what they're supposed to be and not concentrate so much on money. Surprisingly she's on board with the idea and I'm very excited about it!

I'm going to try to get the boys to carry up another cabinet to the kitchen and get the countertop on. I'm anxious to get everything that belongs in the kitchen actually "IN" the kitchen. This whole remodeling thing is too much like WORK! LOL

No comments: