Friday, July 18, 2008

TGIF!!!

It's Finally Friday! I'm so glad. It's been a very long and eventful week at Mays Manor.

Miss M and I did go visit Lynne's new house and it's is really nice. I think she's going to be very happy there. It's even farther away from me than her old house and I'm not too happy about that, but she finally has a place of her own after months of struggling to find her "place" after the divorce. She said Patrick was a big help to her, so they had a good day together. I do plan to go raid her stash once she gets everything in her sewing room organized. *evil grin*

Not sure what's on tap for me this weekend. It's totally up to Rob and what he wants to do with the ultimatum I gave him this morning. I'm either working on the house or packing! Either way I'll just be glad when the whole thing is over with.

Here's where I'd dearly love to be right now. This is Miss M on the beach last September...

I love her little footprints in the sand. Life is good!

1 comment:

Christina said...

If you run away to the beach, PLEASE take me with you. I love the beach too.