Thursday, July 17, 2008

Had The Oil Checked Yesterday

Yup, it was my annual appointment time with my GYN. Gotta love those! It's the first one since my surgery. She wrote orders also for bloodwork to check my thyroid and iron. Something is making me so very tired and I'm hoping a simple med adjustment will do the trick. Can you be anemic still after a hysterectomy?

Lynne closed on her new house yesterday, so she's busy moving in. She's so excited I can feel her glowing over the phone! Patrick is there with her now helping to install deadbolt locks and to move stuff in from the Pod. The movers will get there this evening, and Maddy and I are going over after work. I can't wait to see my new vacation home! Heehee

2 comments:

Christina said...

I just love that annual appt. UGH! Hope everything comes back ok. Congrats to Lynne! I am so happy for her. She so deserves this.

"Magnolia" said...

I agree, Christina. She's been through a lot!