Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Spooky Spider

Is this cute or what? You can click to see it bigger, but it's a Spider Basket!





I found this little cutie at the thrift shop at work. I'm a sucker for Halloween stuff, and I had to have it. Guess how much it was. $2!!! *big goofy grin*

The sofa shopping on Monday night was a hoot! We went to two different places and spent hours looking at different models, colors, and styles. We liked the ones with the recliners on both ends, but Miss Lynne's legs are too long to put the footrest back down once it's up! She was stuck several times, and even though I thought about just leaving her and pretending I didn't know this crazy woman, I waited until she figured out how to put them down. LOL Personally, I liked the one with the built-in massage. Who needs a man with one of those around??? ROFL

1 comment:

Christina said...

Great basket. I love Halloween too. That would have been a sight seeing the two of you playing with the recliners. LOL