Thursday, July 31, 2008



FUN STUFF! Thankfully I had a very nice tech who made me feel as comfortable as one can feel considering another woman is touching "the girls" and squishing them into pancakes! But at least it's over for another year. :)

I didn't mention our TV is out! They've been cutting down trees next door and we think they've hit a wire or something. Verizon is supposed to be out this afternoon to fix it. It's been 3 days since I've seen a forensic show and I'm going into withdrawal. My stitching is suffering immensely as well! LOL

I'm off for more furniture shopping with Lynne this evening. Lord help me! ROFL

6 comments:

. said...

That's so cute! I just had a mammogram last week so I can definitely relate.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, btw.

I love yours!

It's so nice you meet you.

Claire

Theresa @ Take A Sentimental Journey said...

Hi there ! thank you for stopping by my blog and I want you to come back again !
The cartoon is halarious !

Anonymous said...

Hi "Magnolia"! I'm so glad you stopped by! Normally I don't always read blogs back to their beginning but I enjoyed your "no nonsense" approach to journalling! I too love to do needlework even though I haven't picked up my cross-stitch for some time! I started a beautiful stacking teapot cross-stitch which is about a yard long (7yrs ago) and keep telling myself get the good eyeglasses out and get it DONE!lol You may have just inspired me to pull it out! Hope you'll visit me again I know I will stop back here! Have a great night - Jeannette Oh yea, Glad your Dr. visits over and glad they are checkin the thyroid!

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Hi Lynn,
I am glad your mamm went well!
Gotta love the techs that are extra gentle!

I love maple nut goodies too...but they have to be soft....don't like the hard ones!

Thanks for stooping in for a visit!

XXOO,
Dolly

Christina said...

LOL love the cartoon. I have yet to experience that lovely test. No TV. I couldn't survive. I love is on just for back round noise. Have fun with Lynne. I hope you two don't cause too much trouble.

Cindy said...

That is so funny! Thank goodness they don't stay like!